Request a Callback 2.0
The extension allows customers to request a callback with a simple form. The extension displays a block on the frontend where customers can apply for a callback from the shop owner.
Magento® Community Edition 2.2.x
The extension allows customers to request a callback with a simple form.
The extension displays a block on the frontend where customers can apply for a callback from the shop owner. The module provides a widget for inserting the block anywhere in the frontend quickly.
The administrator is also able to customize the block title, subtitle and success feedback message. The form displays the customer name and telephone as mandatory fields.
The client can choose the requested callback date, and also predefined times from a dropdown, and country list selection. In the widget’s configuration panel the administrator can easily customize the predefined time intervals and the date settings.
The extension can be set to send an email notification to the shop owner if a new request arrives automatically. All submits will be saved and displayed the in administration grid, also delete or change statuses functionalities supported as well.
- The widget(s) can be placed anywhere easily on the store frontend in Magento 2.0.
- Using Ajax for fast submitting
- Module enable / disable
- Customize widget title, subtitle and success message
- Country dropdown list for easily detect timezone
- Customize date and predefined times
- Save requests and show in the administration grid, delete or change statuses as well
- Setup automatic administrator email notification
- Honeypot defense against bots
- Multistore support
- Supported languages: English
Individual module, i. e. it does not modify the standard Magento® 2.0 files.
- Magento® Community Edition 2.2.x