Wishlist Admin Email
The extension sends automatically email notification to the administrator when the customer adds new product to the personal wish list.
The extension sends automatically email notification to the administrator when the customer adds new product to the personal wish list. The email contains the customer name and also the customer email, so the web shop administrator can easily find the user in the admin panel. The email also contains the newly added product details. In the extension's configuration section the administrator is able to set to send only the newly added product details in the notification, or the entire wish list highlighted (marked) with the recently added product.
The module's configuration also allows to set custom email address (and separate bcc email address) where the notification will be sent. The extension comes with a new email template which can be easily loaded and edited at the transactional emails section in the admin panel.
Also available on Magento® Connect: Wishlist Admin Email
- Modul enable/disable
- Automatically sends email notification when the customer adds new product to the wishlist
- Can be configured to send whole wishlist or only recently added product
- Configurable email address and bcc email as well
- Custom email template
- Multistore support
- Supported languages: English
Individual module, i. e. it does not modify the standard Magento® files.
- Magento® Community Edition 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
- Magento® Enterprise Edition 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x